Product Manager - Video Surveillance
RBH is seeking an individual who will take full ownership and responsibility for managing the video security portfolio as well as the development of all future CCTV and VMS software integration with our existing access control software.
The candidate shall drive product innovation for this product category and deliver product generation plans you have created for the next 3 to 5 years. Product innovation includes new product features, App’s, integration and GUIs. This role should ensure all product development follows the NPI (New Product Introduction) process.
The candidate shall ensure the requirements meets the ongoing needs of our customers and the end users through the launch of innovative new products and working with the marketing team to ensure the correct messages are created.
Provide support to the customer service team when required to resolve any product related issues.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage new and ongoing product development for the CCTV product ranges
- Deliver product generation plans for 3 to 5 years.
- Drive development of innovative markets leading products.
- Launch product on time and to budget
- Ensure successful product scope of the CCTV product category including SKU rationalization, pricing hierarchy and product launches.
- Research new and existing product markets and competitor offerings
- Support sales requirements for channel specific products
- Provide support and exhibition requirements from a product technical perspective
- Deliver products on time and to budget
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in working with intra-group companies and external suppliers
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to liaise with other members of the organization
- Must be a systematic thinker who uses data to drive decision making
- College EET or Engineering degree preferred
- Four 4 year experience in business, marketing or an engineering/technical field
- Two (2) years’ experience in a customer facing or product development role
- Two (2) years’ experience as a product manager
- 3-5 years of experience in the security and surveillance market
- 2-5 years’ experience in the digital video management an IP video surveillance market
- Strong preference for experience working with NVR, video streaming technologies and VMS solutions
Other Desirable Skills:
- Sound knowledge of customers and influencers in the digital video Security and IP CCTV industry
- Experience in applications engineering, field installation and/or product management in CCTV.
- Goal-oriented with a strong drive for success
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong understanding of IP networks and video analytics.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word
- Capable to deliver convincing presentations on products to sales, R&D and marketing.
Area Manager - Ontario
RBH ACCESS TECHNOLOGIES currently has an Area Manager opportunity for Ontario. Area Manager will be responsible for all sales in assigned area, appointing and supporting sales rep organizations, assisting with sales on large projects, and conducting advertising and promotion of the full line of RBH products. The ideal candidate will have several years sales experience in the security industry. Please contact our Toronto office for details on compensation, benefits, requirements and additional responsibilities.
Area Manager - West Coast
RBH ACCESS TECHNOLOGIES currently has an Area Manager opportunity for the West Coast. Area Manager will be responsible for all sales in assigned area, appointing and supporting sales rep organizations, assisting with sales on large projects, and conducting advertising and promotion of the full line of RBH products. The ideal candidate will have several years sales experience in the security industry. Please contact our Toronto office for details on compensation, benefits, requirements and additional responsibilities.
Outbound Product Manager
RBH Access Technologies is looking for an Outbound Product Manager. The position is HQ based and the ideal candidate should have a proven track record establishing effective outbound product management business processes. A strong affinity for bridging the gap between the R&D department and the Sales/Marketing departments is a must.
- Be the Sales and Marketing-facing representative for Product Management
- Ensure all products and accessories are adequately represented technically and otherwise via Product Management Notices, Product Guides and other marketing materials
- Work with Marketing to update the Product Guide and Website as often as needed
- Keep the pricing guides for products and accessories properly updated and issued
- Create, edit, maintain and publish product Roadmap documents for the product line vision
- Make sure that sales has all information it needs to sell upcoming and current products, marketing can market them, finance has the info needed to invoice them, and so on. Bridge the informational gap between Engineering/Product Management and Sales/Marketing
- Ensure all documentation issues are handled so that products which are partly or completely available can be offered and sold and delivered, by chasing up all the loose ends and getting issues worked out and ensuring that everyone knows what to do and steps have not been missed
- Present new products and features to Sales and Marketing staff as warranted
- Provide information to Marketing on new products and features and assist Marketing with the product and solution specific information needed to make brochures and documents regarding these products and services
- Assist in establishing effective outbound product management business processes
- Have +3 years experience as an Outbound Product Manager
- Have an affinity for the Sales and Marketing process
- Have excellent and well-organized writing and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary with attractive bonus opportunities along with company benefits.
Please respond with your resume and cover letter for consideration. All resumes will be kept confidential.