We actively seek experienced professionals with a desire for continuous development in all aspects of their work, while embracing the company’s appetite for commercial growth.
You will be an experienced administrative assistant and will be aiding the smooth running of the UK sales and distribution office.
Your main duties will include:
• Stock control, issuing stock to colleagues, re-ordering to maintain minimum levels
• Issuing Purchase Orders numbers and recording information
• Preparing quotations and helping maintain our CRM system
• Uploading paperwork to a dedicated computer system
Additional duties to include:
• Filing of Expenses, stock and financial reports and sending the necessary to head office.
• Ensuring customers’ orders go out in a timely manner
• Ensuring all companies procedures are followed
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Sage.
Technical Support Assistant
We are looking for a motivated individual to start his/her career in the security industry. The position is based in our premises in Evesham and will initially include first line telephone support on our range of access control equipment, testing of new product lines and dispatching of customer orders. Developing to include customer training with eventual progression to a field support position.
Experience preferred but not essential, as extensive training will be provided.
Business Development Manager
We are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for the south of England to join our team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the security systems / electronic security industry, will have a proven track record in sales, will have built up a wealth of knowledge and contacts in the industry, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.