USA, CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA
Regional Sales Manager
RBH USA is looking for Regional Sales Managers in various regions of the United States. The RSM will also manage existing integrator relationships as well as recruit new integrators to further growth in the territory. This is a virtual office-based position from within a major metro market. The position will be responsible for overseeing and developing new business opportunities within the physical security space specifically in access control. The RSM will be responsible for driving sales growth in the respective region by actively identifying and soliciting projects in multiple vertical markets. This entails working with various Security Consulting Firms, Manufacturer Representatives, Systems Integrators, and End-Users.
- Oversee and coordinate the business development opportunities for Dealers/Integrators
- Meet sales quotas and goals within the region
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on Integrator and Independent Reps performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with Dealers and Integrators
- College Degree Preferred
- Previous experience in sales, sales engineering, business development, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Experience with (Dealers, Integrators, Distributors)
- History of meeting or exceeding a defined sales quota
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the region (Estimated Travel 70-80%)
National Sales Director
We are currently looking for a National Sales Director working out of the Mahwah, NJ office. Your role will be to build a profitable market share and brand image for our electronic access control products within the United States and developing long term relationships with key channel partners to increase sales and secure long term growth.
Responsibilities* Develop sales strategies to deliver objectives for sales, margin, market share and competitive account penetration
* Create demand through project-based business
* Identify trade shows and events for participation
* Develop, maintain and strengthen effective relationships with dealers, distributors, and A&E firms that lead to profitable sales and sustained growth
* Carry out remote and face to face appointments with targeted decision-makers and influencers
* Identify and engage with new dealers and distributors to deliver business growth and increased market share
* Strong commercial sales experience with a demonstrable track record of sales and profit growth, preferably in the Electronic Access Control Industry.
* Experience of selling to the Electronic Access Control market, working with both distributors and system integrators are essential
* Experience of solution/specification sales
* Strategic channel/account management and forward planning skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to travel within the USA when needed
Inside Sales and Dealer Support - USA
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales and Dealer Support Rep working out of the Mahwah, NJ office. To perform the job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS, people skills, and problem-solving capabilities, and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be committed to learning the RBH access control products to more effectively support the dealer base.
- Recommend products based on the dealer or end user's needs.
- Manage an account base primarily using the telephone to deploy a disciplined call campaign, qualify accounts, update the customer's contact information, develop the relationship, and uncover new opportunities.
- Build a Bill of Materials for customers based on their system needs.
- Establish a personal working relationship with customers based on value, knowledge, trust and character.
- Monitor and report all pertinent market information relative to competitive activity, customer information and product performance.
- Provide leads for new sales to the appropriate dealer contact.
Manufacturers Reps - USA
RBH USA is offering Independent Manufacturers Representative opportunities in multiple markets within the United States. Please contact us for details on compensation and requirements.