INTEGRATED Reader Controller
The IRC-2000 Integrated Reader Controller allows control of two access control points (doors). It utilizes flash firmware for easy upgrades, and employs fully distributed intelligence for off-line operations. Decisions such as access level changes, schedule activation and card expiration are made by the IRC-2000 controller without the need of a computer.
The panel contains on-board clock and memory backup as well as thermal overload protection. IRC-2000 supports fully supervised communication via RS-232, RS-485 and TCP/IP with selectable communication speed up to 56.6Kbps.
Connect to the Integra32 Server PC via LIF-200 TCP/IP Gateway, RS-232 cable, or a USB to 485 converter, for a total of up to 16 panels per controller network.
Each IRC-2000 Intelligent Reader Controller has a capacity of storing 5,000 unique 10 digit card numbers, 10 unique site codes and 3,000 off line transactions in its event buffer. In addition each IRC-2000 Intelligent Reader Controller can simultaneously read up to 5 distinct Wiegand or Clock & Data card formats.
The 8 fully programmable four state monitoring, NO / NC supervised inputs & 8 fully programmable Fail Safe / Fail secure outputs (4 x 5A @ 30VDC SPDT dry contacts and 4 x 12VDC 100mA electronic drivers) makes the IRC-2000 a perfect building automation tool.
The IRC-2000 Intelligent Reader Controller includes a lockable metal enclosure and a built in 2A 12VDC power supply. Also available as a convenient KIT.
Compatible Hardware & Accessories
- IRC-2000 series Integrated Reader Controllers
- URC-2000 series High Density Universal Reader Controllers
- URC-2008 Elevator Universal Reader Controller
- EXITRDR IN/OUT read direction sensing module
- LIF-200 TCP/IP network gateway
- H485-USB Protocol converter
- PC-100 Intrusion alarm panel interface (Contact RBH for compatible intrusion alarm panel models)
- All readers with Wiegand output (Contact RBH for supported Card Formats)
- All readers with Clock & Data output (Contact RBH for supported Card Formats)