Inside Sales and Dealer Support Rep - Ontario
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales and Dealer Support Rep working out of the Brampton, Ontario office. To perform the job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS, people skills, and problem-solving capabilities, and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
- Be committed to learning the RBH access control products to more effectively support the dealer base.
- Recommend products based on the dealer or end user's needs.
- Manage an account base primarily using the telephone to deploy a disciplined call campaign, qualify accounts, update the customer's contact information, develop the relationship, and uncover new opportunities.
- Build a Bill of Materials for customers based on their system needs.
- Establish a personal working relationship with customers based on value, knowledge, trust and character.
- Monitor and report all pertinent market information relative to competitive activity, customer information and product performance.
- Provide leads for new sales to the appropriate dealer contact.
- Document all pertinent customer information and conversations into CRM system
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years' experience
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
We offer a competitive salary with attractive bonus opportunities along with company benefits.
Please respond with your resume and cover letter for consideration. All resumes will be kept confidential.