The URC-2003 19" rack mountable Universal Reader Controller allows control of two access control points (doors). It utilizes flash firmware for easy upgrades, and employs fully distributed intelligence for off-line operations. Decisions such as access level changes, schedule activation and card expiration are made by the URC-2003 controller without the need of a computer.
The panel contains on-board clock and memory backup as well as thermal overload protection. URC-2003 supports fully supervised communication via RS-485 and TCP/IP with selectable communication speed up to 56.6Kbps.
Connect to the Integra32 Server PC via LIF-200 TCP/IP Gateway or directly via a USB/RS485 converter for a total of up to 16 panels per controller network.
Each URC-2003 Universal Reader Controller has a capacity of storing 3,000 unique 10 digit card numbers, 10 unique site codes and 3,000 off line transactions in its event buffer. In addition Each URC-2003 Universal Reader Controller can simultaneously read up to 5 distinct Wiegand or Clock & Data card formats.
The URC-2003 has 4 fully programmable four state monitoring, NO / NC supervised inputs & 4 fully programmable Fail Safe / Fail secure outputs (2 x 5A @ 30VDC SPDT dry contacts and 2 x 12VDC 100mA electronic drivers).
The URC-2003 Universal Reader Controller comes pre-mounted in a 2U high 19" rack mountable metal panel.
Compatible Hardware & Accessories
- IRC-2000 series Integrated Reader Controllers
- URC-2000 series High Density Universal Reader Controllers
- URC-2008 Elevator Universal Reader Controller
- EXITRDR IN/OUT read direction sensing module
- LIF-200 TCP/IP network gateway
- H485-USB Protocol converter
- PC-100 Intrusion alarm panel interface (Contact RBH for compatible intrusion alarm panel models)
- All readers with Wiegand output (Contact RBH for supported Card Formats)
- All readers with Clock & Data output (Contact RBH for supported Card Formats)